Put Buyers as First Prority
Tips for Buyers
Counterfeit parts and fraud are costly problems for businesses involved in the purchase of electronic components.
We are trying our best to protect the interests of buyers.
When an Quote is Received
- Verify the seller's email is from the sellers listed on our site.
- Ask more info from the seller: business license, bank account, etc. Make sure they are consistent.
- Search the seller's info online to check its business credibility.
- Ask the seller about their return policy and refund policy.
- Ask the seller to provide photos of the items you wanted.
- Use payment methods such as credit card or paypal which allow 30 ~ 60 days refund in some situations.
- Negotiate with the seller for partial payment before receiving the items. However, if you are a new customer to the seller, this may not be an option.
When Items are Received
- Inspect the items immediately and let the seller know as soon as possible if there is a defect.
Share Your Experience
- Submit feedback of your experience to help other buyers.
- Contact us if necessary.